My dear Fleur-de-Lis tagged me… and I’m very proud to take part in the game!!
What I have to do is:
– share 7 things about myself
- I’ve always lived by the sea and I think I can’t live without it. I’ve lived in places far away from the sea for short or long periods, but I’ve missed it a lot.
- I was born in 1980, I really like the idea of being born in a -0 year!
- When I started studying foreign languages, the only thing I didn’t want to do was teaching. And in the end, this is what I’ve been doing for years. And I’ve found out that this is what I love the most!
- On the other end, I’ve always loved acting and taking pictures. These two hobbies of mine have recently become two beautiful, exciting extra jobs.
- When I have to write the validation code to submit my comments on a blog post, I always try and find a meaning for the letters I find. One day I’ll have to write a post on this habit!
- My grandparents had a farm and my favourite place was their wine cellar. I loved the smell of wine. Later on, I understood that the smell of wine was good, but its taste was even better!
- I hate being interrupted when I’m talking. Sometimes I need time to find the proper words and I slow down a little, so this tends to be interpreted as a “break time”. I can forget I am a polite person when this happens.
– post a song
This is an easy one: the song I’m posting is Musa di nessuno by Afterhours, the origin of my nickname.
– share several things (I’ve chosen to write 7, I like this number!) that make me happy:
- I’m happy when I have time to cook a proper meal: I love cooking and experimenting, but I have to have enough time, or this is not fun!
- I’m happy when bf and I choose a new trip destination, begin reading the related city guide and looking for information on the net, until we book flight + hotel
- I’m even happier when we’re leaving!! 😀
- I’m happy when my flowers bloom
- I’m happy when in this part of the year there’s enough sun to think that winter’s almost over
- I’m happy when I receive nice postcards with “real” words (not the usual “Kisses from…”) on them
- I’m happy when I finish reading a book and I still feel I’m with its characters
– in the end, I have to tag 7 bloggers to give them an award and spread the game, but I’ll choose only 3 because many of the bloggers I know have already been tagged.
The Pulx, because she’s very sad these days, I hope she’ll smile when she finds this out.
Rano83, because he’s one of the bloggers I’ve recently “met” thanks to Flower Bomb event, and he really deserves it
Angela, because I missed her flowery post and I still don’t understand how I could!!